Add temperature, voltage, current, pressure and other data inputs to the 840, 850 or 890 Series of Fuel Cell Test Systems: Our 892e multichannel data collection system for up to 16 additional channels of voltage and/or temperature measurement with SAI's line of Turn-Key Fuel Cell Test Systems. The 892e is ideal for inlet/outlet pressure sensors, inlet/outlet cooling, or distributed stack temperatures, among others. Contact us for configuration information.
The Model 892e Data Expansion Subsystem is a hardware component intended to increase the input capabilities of the 850C/e and 890C/CL/e series of fuel cell test systems. The Model 892e is configured with two factory-installed eight-channel data acquisition modules, each of which is factory-configured for one of several input types.
- Remote operation from RS485 interface of 840, 850C/e, 890C/CL/e, and 857 series test systems.
- 8 thermocouple inputs with cold junction compensation using miniature thermocouple connectors
- 8 Voltage or Current inputs using circular locking connector with cable wired for voltage transducer, current transducer or general analog input
- Pass-through RS485 connector for use with other accessory equipment
- 2U 19” rack-mount enclosure
- Supported by FuelCell®, and FlowCell™ software directly
|Number of Channels: 16 (differential)||Input Types: 8 Thermocouple + 8 mV, V, or mA|
|Input Voltage Ranges: ±150 mV, ±500 mV, ±1 V, ±5 V, ±10V||Voltage Accuracy: ±0.1% of full-scale|
|Input Current Range: ±20 mA (using 125 Ω, 0.1% resistor)||Current Accuracy: ±0.1% of full-scale|
|Voltage, Current Resolution: 0.01 % of full scale||AC Noise Rejection (50/60Hz): Common Mode: 120 VAC|
|Input Over-voltage Protection: ±35 V||Input Impedance (differential): 2E+7 Ω or greater|
|Max. Voltage Difference on ±10 V for ±5 V and ±10 V ranges, ±2.5 V for other ranges|